Mythical

[Application] Mythical

Post  Mythical on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:25 pm

Name: Alvin
    IGN(s): Mythic
    Classes: Crusader
    Ventrilo/Mic: Yes/Yes.

What do you play RO for?
    For the excitement & adrenaline especially during WoE. I enjoy leveling together in a group as well, or using a support char like a priest to bring others for leveling.

What is WoE to you? Can you attend? Times: Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
    A gathering of a group of friends having fun together, discussing what to do and what not to. Love it when i actually assisted in breaking the emperium. Used to play a priest a long time ago. I can come for WoE on Saturdays & Sundays.

Why are you playing the class you choose?
    I have only been playing priest class last time, so i thought why not i try something new that can support and have an attack option as well. Thus i thought of paladin. Plus I don't mind the boost in hit points too.

You have an acquaintance that you recently learned was kicked out of his family's house because of an argument. Your acquaintance hasn't really helped you in the past but is coming to you now asking for help.
    What do you do?
    Well if he/she doesn't have any other alternative place to stay that night then I would offer him/her to stay over at my place. Advice him/her during the night on how to reconcile with his/her family.
    If he/she takes me for granted by refusing to take any action to solve the reason for his/her family's quarrel, and just continue staying at my place then I have no choice but to let him know that this cannot go on further.
    I have tried helping by offering him advice and a place to stay in while he/she tries to resolve the problem.

Anything else you'd like to add?
    Wanted to meet new people as i am new here. Liked the approach on your recruitment page.
    Soul
    Admin

Characters
    WoE Main: Wolf
    Others: Relax, Synapse, Break It, all of the Lieutenants about around 15 slaves.

Re: [Application] Mythical

Post  Soul on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:26 pm

Thanks for taking the time to apply. Please give us 2-3 days while we consider your application. =]
    Soul
    Admin

Characters
    Others: Relax, Synapse, Break It, all of the Lieutenants about around 15 slaves.

Post  Soul on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:03 am

Arg, Sorry for the wait, I rarely follow up on applications during woe days. Please go to jawaii for a short interview.
    Soul
    Admin

Characters

Post  Soul on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Withdrawn due to lack of response.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:08 am