SSHQ.ORG

Hope thats big enough for yall.

[REJECTED] Gucci Galore

Sammy

[REJECTED] Gucci Galore

Post  Sammy on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:52 am

Name:Samantha
    IGN(s):Gucci Galore, DolceNGabbana, Juicy Couture, Prada Pride
    Classes: Champ will be my main woe, High priest otherwise.
    Ventrilo/Mic:None(i follow direction well in game ;D)

What do you play RO for? I play ro fo fun, and you know when your doing something fun, your doing it often ;D

What is WoE to you? Can you attend? Times: Friday, Sunday. Saturday im usually tied up but fridays and sundays(THUNDERCATS ARE A GO!!!)

Why are you playing the class you choose? I personally love acolyte class over any other class, i may not be the best, but i sure do play them well <3 Aco's!!!

You have an acquaintance that you recently learned was kicked out of his family's house because of an argument. Your acquaintance hasn't really helped you in the past but is coming to you now asking for help.
    What do you do? Well, there comes a time where you need to lend a hend to whomever it may be, whether you know them or not. But never forget that your there to HELP, not live whomever it may be life.

Anything else you'd like to add?
    I recently re-joined the server again and pretty well geared(will show any of my gears in-gam upon request(don't like doing that online=/)) and really want to woe. Speak softly i saw the other day i jawaii and i talked with a few people who were nice. seems like speak softly just spoke to me lolz ;D thanks or your time!!
    Soul
    Admin

Characters
    WoE Main: Wolf
    Others: Relax, Synapse, Break It, all of the Lieutenants about around 15 slaves.

Re: [REJECTED] Gucci Galore

Post  Soul on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Thanks for taking the time to apply. Unfortunately we do not accept members unless they have (at least) ventrilo.

Please find me ingame for an interview regardless.
    Evin

Characters
    WoE Main: Rummy - Clown
    Others:

Post  Evin on Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:50 am

So why can't you listen to vent anyway?! Lack speakers? Can't download stuff due to crappy Windows administration?
    Soul
    Admin

Characters
    Others: Relax, Synapse, Break It, all of the Lieutenants about around 15 slaves.

Post  Soul on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:12 am

Hello. Please find me ingame for a short interview. Our hometown is Jawaii.
    Soul
    Admin

Characters

Post  Soul on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Rejected. Thanks for taking the time to apply.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:46 am