Simply

[REJECTED] Simply Hunter

Post  Simply on Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:31 pm

Name: Joshua/Josh
    IGN(s): Simply Hunter, Simply Priest, Simply Whitesmith
    Classes: Sniper, High Priest, Whitesmith
    Ventrilo/Mic: yes/yes

What do you play RO for?
    I play RO simply for fun. I simply take it as a game.
    What is WoE to you? Can you attend? Times: , , .
    WoE to me is simply an event where everyone could have fun. WoE to me is also a competition to test a player's skills, and a guild's decision making and teamwork. I think I can attend the Friday WoE, probably not for the Saturdays and Sundays. I live in the Philippines. You could confirm my statements if you must.
    Why are you playing the class you choose?
    I play the Sniper because the class can do high amounts of damage per second. I play the High Priest because I want to experience supporting other people instead of other people supporting me. I play the Whitesmith because they do high amounts of damage per second and they can forge and refine equipments for me.
    You have an acquaintance that you recently learned was kicked out of his family's house because of an argument. Your acquaintance hasn't really helped you in the past but is coming to you now asking for help.
    What do you do?

Well, my teacher once told me that listening would really be a great help. I would listen to him when he tells me what happened. If I can, I would let him live in my house until he fixes his problems. Of course, I would help him fix his problems.
    Anything else you'd like to add?
    I live in the Philippines and I am a filipino. Even though I am a filipino, I can speak understandable english, I hope. I would just like to say that I have limited experience in WoE, but I am willing to learn. I'm positive that you people would have the patience to teach me. By the way, my character levels are as follows:
    Simply Hunter (Sniper) - 99/70
    Simply Priest (High Priest) - 96/66
    Simply Whitesmith (Whitesmith) - 82/49
    Best Wishes to the Guild.
    Soul
    Admin

Characters
    WoE Main: Wolf
    Others: Relax, Synapse, Break It, all of the Lieutenants about around 15 slaves.

Re: [REJECTED] Simply Hunter

Post  Soul on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Thanks for taking the time to apply. Sorry for such a late response. Please give us a couple days while we consider your application.

Simply

Post  Simply on Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:59 pm

Please, don't be sorry.
    Soul
    Admin

Characters
    WoE Main: Wolf
    Others: Relax, Synapse, Break It, all of the Lieutenants about around 15 slaves.

Post  Soul on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:11 am

Rejected. Thank you for taking the time to apply.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:07 am