Skeik

[REJECTED] Skeik

Post  Skeik on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:44 pm

Name:Matthew
    IGN(s):Skeik, Skook, Skiek, Skeik_Sprite
    Classes:Priest, Hunter
    Ventrilo/Mic:Yes on both

What do you play RO for?
    I've been playing RO for years and I really don't feel like I've seen everything. I play for the sense of exploration, the community and the PvM primarily. Going out with a bunch of buddies into a difficult dungeon or MvP is a great time.

What is WoE to you?
    WoE is something I put up with from time to time. Truth be told I don't really enjoy WoE, but that may be because I play classes that take a really passive role in WoE. From experience I know how to build my characters for WoE, I just really don't enjoy it as much as I used to but I will do it when necessary.

Why are you playing the class you choose?
    I play Priest because it's a pretty fun class. It's always in some sort of demand in a party and I'm good at it. I like supporting people. I play a Hunter primarily to support my Priest. He's used to hunt equipments and quest for my Priest when he's not able.

You have an acquaintance that you recently learned was kicked out of his family's house because of an argument. Your acquaintance hasn't really helped you in the past but is coming to you now asking for help.
    What do you do?

I live with my family too and because we're such a large family living in such a small place, we have no room for him. I would tell him to try and reconcile the situation with his family because he'll probably regret it later on, give him a hot meal and probably put him up at a motel for a day or two while he decides what to do.

Anything else you'd like to add?
    Uhh nothing I can think of lol.
    Soul
    Admin

Characters
    WoE Main: Wolf
    Others: Relax, Synapse, Break It, all of the Lieutenants about around 15 slaves.

Re: [REJECTED] Skeik

Post  Soul on Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Thanks for taking the time to apply. Please wait 2-3 days while we consider your application. =]
    Soul
    Admin

Characters
    Others: Relax, Synapse, Break It, all of the Lieutenants about around 15 slaves.

Post  Soul on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:41 pm

Please find me ingame for your interview. Hometown is Jawaii.
    Soul
    Admin

Characters

Post  Soul on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Rejected, though you were really nice. Thanks for taking the time to apply.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:08 am