[REJECTED] Amarfas

Amarfas

[REJECTED] Amarfas

Post  Amarfas on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:52 am

Name: John Pav
    IGN(s): Amarfas
    Classes: HW/Priest/SL/SinX/Sniper
    Ventrilo/Mic: Yes/Yes

What do you play RO for? I play RO for fun. I play RO to have something to do while I'm not, to help others, to socialize, to be part of another family. To have brotherhood and be supportive, to share and to help. Basically, to create a second life, even if my life is currently too full.

What is WoE to you? A very fun, very rewarding, very difficult exercise. It is the pinnacle of Multiplayer MMO PvP. It is also something I don't have time for.

Why are you playing the class you choose? My first class, and the one I know the best.

You have an acquaintance that you recently learned was kicked out of his family's house because of an argument. Your acquaintance hasn't really helped you in the past but is coming to you now asking for help.
    What do you do? Set up parameters for what is expected out of him. When he can find his own place, etc. If he can find a place to live relatively quickly (determined by getting advice from friends on a reasonable time, since I have no personal experience here), he gets to crash on the couch and steal some food. It's not that big of a deal, and it's good to do what you can for people.

Anything else you'd like to add? Yeah, don't do drugs.
    Soul
    Admin

Characters
    WoE Main: Wolf
    Others: Relax, Synapse, Break It, all of the Lieutenants about around 15 slaves.

Re: [REJECTED] Amarfas

Post  Soul on Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:04 pm

Thanks for taking the time to apply. Please give us 2-3 days while we consider your application. =]
    Soul
    Admin

Characters
    WoE Main: Wolf
    Others: Relax, Synapse, Break It, all of the Lieutenants about around 15 slaves.

Post  Soul on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:16 am

Rejected. Thanks for taking the time to apply.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:09 am